Going to the Library

Today (among other things) I went to the library. Which was a little diaspointing, considering the lack of selection available at capalaba library. Apparently cleveland is a little better. So If I get time I'm gona try and head down there sometime this week. However I did get out a book. Which required my re-activating my library card, since I hadent borrowed there for over a year (which is true...). The book's called "mountain bike maintainence and repairs". I am hoping that with this book I can fix my freewheel problem.

Its has also come to light that the state library which I was planning on visiting tomorrow is apparently closed the a year or so while they put in the new book ends..... grrr

8 comments:

Bean Counting said...

test post

Karlos said...

The Cleveland libary is better, but on the flipside the Capalaba library has a playstation.

greatscottsby said...

Pretty expensive book ends I might just say. Have you got an SLQ eServices card? Might be handy.

Bean Counting said...

I did not know there was such a thing, as an eServices card. However it does sound kinda like searching the internet.

Karlos said...

That's because they chose to make the bookends in solid gold, but due to this didnt have any money left over to renovate the rest of the library.

Karlos said...

Who would have thought there would be so many comments on a post about the library?

Bean Counting said...

Maybe because we are (secretly) library nerds.

Karlos said...

go library!