Spiral Diary

I like spiral diarys. Or anything in spirals... But today I had a choice. Buy the spiral diary or the new "commercial" diary. There are two distinct differences between the two. Firstly the fact that one is spiral bound and the other case bound. The second diffrence is that the "commercial" diary has more space to write stuff in on a day to day basis. The spiral one, which is identical to my current diary, is a week to a view. That means its spread accross two pages. So far this has been ample room for me to write stuff into it. But now I have that book keeping job, so I need room to write down when ato stuff is due etc. Which could mean the diary gets busy. Ofcourse this would of easily fit into the spiral diary, but I also goto keep some room for uni dates and other personal crap. So thats why I bought the "commercial diary".

Of course I am having second thoughts. The spiral diary has 12 lines of space going from 9am to 5pm. Which means its currrently underused, with just uni stuff. The commercial diary has 18 lines of space. Basicly half the page (A5), going from 8am to 8pm and some... Which now that I look at it, is a lot. Which is why I am thinking about returning it, or giving it away as a present, and just buy the spiral one like I planned.

12-18=6 Which means the spiral one has a 6 line premium attached to it. Spiral has the extra movement, which is why I like it. But the extra space to able to write is also appealing, as it adds greater functionality/potential/capability to write more. I could use two diarys, but thats out of the question. Because I want all of my dates in one place where I can see them and not have to crossrefrence to a diffrent diary to see if I have an exam on. That I think would be even worse. The people at office works must think I'm crazy.

No comments: