It seems so obvious now

Its been a while since I last blogged. Mainly becuase Blogger was not allowing me to blog when I wanted to (internet errors). Anyway work is going ok. The main problem I have is that in the afternoon I tend to drift off a bit and not as fast as in the morning, which sux when you planned to get a certain amount done and you just dont have the spirit to go on anymore. Also I have a crap chair and hurts my back which is a problem. There are other problems but not worth mentioning... So work is not as enjoyable as a few days ago. Obviously. But I am still on track to be completing everything by the end of the week, which will be a releif.

In other not so sad news. We got a bus shelter built near the park. Its very shiny and new with no crap graffiti on it (yet), and its so much nicer sitting there then out in the open waiting for the bus, especialy on a hot day like today. Also the tax office sent me this CD so I can install my digital certificate. But for some reason it requires SP1 to be installed, which for some unknow reason I have not done this............ It just seems werid that it would even need this. Also I orderd some stuff from the ATO last Monday and it still hasent come yet. The ATO realy do suck. Thats why they should hire me. As a consultant.

1 comment:

Bean Counting said...

If you're gona spam, please make sure your software works...