Boredem

Its been less than a week and I am bored. Yesterday I was bored, but thats nothing to what I expeiranced today. Today I really did nothing, it was a really plesant day to make it even more blander... Did house work to keep me busy, but even that was boring because I was making my own mess to clean up. Luckily mum was home to give me a day long lecture.... I wonder what I'm gona do when mum goes to work tomorrow..................................................................

I thought about just sitting at the computer and blogging my holiday, minuite by minuite, but even that would be boring and I think I would run out of things to write about.

Its proberly a good idea that I collate some goals to complete during the holidays so I dont go insane. I have already sorted out my books and stuff from uni into boxes etc so thats already been done. Thats pretty much all I had planned and I have done it already..... hmmm.... What next. Oh the gym. I could just go there and work out untill I cant work out no more and become like arnie. Hopefully that will help me in being as successfull as arnie. heheh, and guess what? The gym caught on fire today. That was exciting, had to walk out side and then go home. Cant think when the excitement from today will end.

Anyway, in the real world I have 3 applications to fill out and email etc tomorrow which is gona be exciting and maybe the catalyst to do something during the holidays. I really need to make a list. I like lists, they help me to stay alive. Thats all I can think about now, in fact thats what I've been thinking about all day, making a list.

No comments: