Week 13

Looks like I have booked my self a week of endless torture, which has thankfully started early....
I have a dentist appointment for a filling tomorrow which, will be painfull for the rest of the day. Slowing down my research for my economics assinghment which is due this Friday. I also have some homework to catch up on see my lectureer... about for economics and my crap marks in the tutorial exam, my MYOB assinghment which I still havent had a chance to fix up in preparation for the exam on Thursday. And then theres the management accounting homework and the Variance analysis which I still dont understand to catch up on. Oh and the exam on Thursday is on MYOB, Excal and Access. And its written.... Just preparation for that exam is gona take like half a day, never mind actually studying for it. Thank fully its open book and we have computer in front of us. I only started the reseach for the econmics assinghment today after a friend from uni rang up becuase he was having trouble...

Johnathans birthday party was on Friday so I figured that I was gona be out of action for 2 days (fri and sat) But for some reason I got up late (1:00pm) today (Sunday), proberly because I am lazy. I also had a meeting with some property developers which went for about 2 hours, putting a big dint in the time I had left today to work on researching for the economics assinghment...

And for some reason I now also have to goto some seminar re: property development (*smells scam...). Which is on the Tuesday. Which I'm not sure I'm even going to be able to goto as it starts only 1 hour after my tutorial...

So Monday is gona be pretty much wasted as 12:30 is my date with the dentist and I think I will only get about 3 hours of homework done. The rest of the day will be spent crying like a little girl. Hopefully on Tuesday I can get my sources for the assinghment down onto some paper. Wednessday will invariably be spent trying to get upto speed for the computerised accounting exam on Thursday. Which leaves me about 10 hours to do my assinghment. Thusday I can catchup on where I went wrong and fix those mistakes and hopefully the lectures will be short and sweet, aiding my economics assinghment.

Not forgeting this is week 13 which means revision for final exams must begin. Obviously this is not going to happen now, but I am happy to report that the stress is going to begin for those exams which start in about 2 weeks time.

Good luck Dhimesh.

No comments: