Thusday Tragedy

Today, It started ok, but eventually the time just went flying by. Only did 2 hours today.... Went to the shops again because there was a sail and mum was going to buy me clothing, but as always I never liked anything so wasted a few 2 hours. Then I had an afternoon nap just because I wanted to. Then I went to the gym.... However on my way to going to the gym my bike decided to throw in the towel.... As if you thought nothing else could go wrong with it, it does. The gear bit at the back (rear cassete in bike speak) decided that freewheeling in only one direction was uncool. Which means that my problem of being able to freewheel in a forward pedling motion is fixed.... Now I can truely freewheel.... I live on a hill, and by the time I realise there is a problem I'm half way there (thank you inertia). Which means I had to walk the darn thing back home, then walk to the gym... Which was just fantastic since I like wasting time (wasting time when I know about it is ok, but non-planned time wasting is just painfull).

In other news the happy tree friends is on tonigt at 10:50 on sbs. Watch it its good.

No comments: