This is a joke

Its 1.5 days till my LOBA exam and well, its not looking good. dont my "summarys" but have no idea wtf the contents is. Mainly becuase I just copied everything....

Lucky for me I tape my lectures, so Thats what I'm going to listen to constantly. Hopefully I will remeber the content and not the bad jokes...

As you can the see the website is still in construction becuase of my experimentation with css is taking a long time... And will proberly have to move to css 2 soon anyway, but not untill I get this right. I have almost got complete control off the css but theres always the control 'points' in the html that need to be fixed up, as I just copied it straight from one of the blogger templates. Then theres the firfox thing which doesnt like my css at all, but most ppl use ie anyway so doesnt realy matter.

No comments: