An interesting turn of events

With blogger new profile thingo you can search for things similar to those you entered in your own profile (so you can find people that like the same shit as you do)

Now this wouldnt be a problem except for the irrationalness of my self and my low self esteem that can only be boosted by webstite performance.....

I clicked on brisbane

just so you know I am number 3 (in terms of posts (357) - this the measure by the way.)
number 2 is some geek called james (415) who has a collaborative posting arrangement with 5 other equaly geeky men. It should proberly also be noted that the other person who is in the 3 digits is nathan on 252. So who is first. TADA. as if you couldnt guess, it is mill on an amazing 1388 (note: colaboration with pig).

So by my own reasoning and logic and the fact that I will contradict my self in about 5 mins time with another post. With out further adoo I declare my self the greatest SINGLE blogger.

Oh wait, thats not quite right is it. ARGH. my theory.....

Ok here is a new theory.

Now the only thing that counts is the number of posts or total hits to the SITE. Now using this criteria. I am now pretty much last. with Beancounting coming in at 4 and Dnews 5! I know..... If I combine D-news and Beancounting i move upto 3rd which is nice considering who is number first (that realy is a lot of posts). Note: even if i post once a day it will take me another 5.49 years to get 2000 posts.... atm on avg I only post 4 times a week.

This is an interesting turn of events, which I will now consider while sleeping in my own tears (j/k). Why? because all of this actually means nothing, however I just thought it was interesting.

No comments: