Exam Tomorrow

After a good week of visiting this site realy has died. I have had no hits since the 7th. So the old question arises. if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound? Similary -> If I blog and no one visists the site to read it is there realy a blog? Yes in both cases, because we know this to be true scientific fact. Unless this is just a figment of my imagination and I am infact blogging in my sleep (quite possible)...

Well I have my exam tomorrow and only have about 8 hours till i fail. So what am i doing instead of cramming... The answer isnt blogging. Its actually procrastinating (not my best work I know, but this might not even be a real post (so who realy cares (well no one becuase no one visits...))).

Also I noticed food actually helps studying becuase ur not constantly thinking... HEy I'm hungry, just 8 more chapters till I can eat... If you eat then that whole being distracted by food will be illiminated and you can get more study done.

ATM I am also distracted by my flashoholicness with surefire. (since I bought my a light for night riding (bycicle) I think it kinda re-ignighted something I didnt need during exam time) CURSES!

No comments: