"is it hot in here? Or is it just me?"

Well lucky for me i used the save draft feature for the last post which helped when the mess under my desk broke down because I just recently added a 1400w 12 fin oil heater to the mix. Any, its sorted and all is now good except the assinghment I'm trying to do.

Its goto be 1500 words and I only got 900 and I can exactly make the conclusion go for 600 words.... i'm just going to add some more waffle. I only need 5% (out of 25%) to pass the subject so as long as I get something on the page I should get something (see also: economics assinghment....)

i shouldnt even be in this situation, what happended to all the planning.... ARGH *stress* (note that words in the asterix are either sounds or emotions or the like (keep up its not cool to be non-intuitive/asleep))

No comments: