So what do I have to say

The next question I ask my self is what do I do in this 'space'?

Write? [see title stupid]

I realy dont know. Anyway.... The seperation of the bloggers cycle has enabled a more effeciant blogger cycle with a smaller down period, becuase it is not (shouldnt be....) linked to closely to emotion. Therefore it makes the product, in this case D-news more accessable to the market and is just a better product because of it.

From this we can summerise that seperating the bloggers cycle out of the blog into a seperate blog (D-news) to satisfy my need for "interesting" news and the need to archive and collect it like old people do with news papers (but in a more enviromentaly and physicaly less exhausting fashion) and the other need to look like I have something interesting to say. (getting closer).

Summerising the summary into a conclusion brings us to the fact that D-news is hella cool and purely for the public domain. However, what is apparent is that people do not find the ramblings/etc of anyone talking to them selves the least bit interesting (except maybe to stalkers and voiourists). Hence we have now taken the bloggers cycle out of the blog.

This still leaves us with what is supposed to go here...

Logic will tell us that we just wack in everything else that is not news or anything that I create. [essentialy whats been happening in our lives; Such as new purchases, how we are feeling etc...]

No comments: