The Last Samurai: "I'm actually glad that my mum doesnt have a fast car."

Today I saw a movie called: "The Last Samurai". It was a very entertaining movie, bordering on comedy. Which is quite different to what the advertisements were proposing.

On the way home there was an evil driver, trying to (unsucessfully) do a burn out at the trafic lights while turning right (dual lane). In the process almost taking us out. So I proceeded in my usual manner to beep the horn in a fasion that I have decided to use.....

Anyway, this time for some reason I also decided to use the throtle as well (hesitently) which basicly cost me any chance of catching up. I disregarded the safety of my passengers which was wrong (the hesitation [it had also rained]) and I had forgoten my rule of "what will it achive" which I use in times of road rage. I beeped and shouted which I think is fine, but the whole acceleration thing is not.

I'm not sure what will happen next time, as there may not be hesitation..... What I am sure of is that it will happen again.

Latley I have not been able to pull my self into line, which is a worry. Most of this I attribute to going to the cricket, where I have learnt alot about society, the world and my self. Its been a gradual process where everytime I go, I learn something new, lets just hope we get a third final (Brisbane) and the process gets finalised.

I also watched a documentary earlier today about childen in Isreal/West Bank and what they think of their situation (only reinforced what I thought....) which may also have attributed to the impetus of todays Incident.

Ofcourse it could be as simple as wanting to just say a few words to the moron so some acceleration was required to do so..... also by accelerating it makes the other driver feel that I am pushing them, so they then drive faster (and hopefully die....). [Sometimes I wish I had been born at a different time]

Finaly I would also like to appologyse for the airy fair structure, after you have seen "the last samurai" you will understand.

No comments: